30% deposit is required to secure and confirm your reservation (by credit/debit card or bank transfer)
Balance payments are due 8 to 4 weeks before arrival (balance payment date varies depending on the property).
Please note that for some of our villas the cancellation policy may vary. Please inquire at the time of booking.
Up to 8 weeks before arrival: Deposit
From 55 to 30 days before arrival: 50%of rental
From 30 to 0 days before arrival: 100% of rental
Travel or holiday insurance is not included, customers are advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance from their country of origin.
Confirmation of your reservation will be sent on receipt of deposit payment.
Full details of the arrangements will be sent on receipt of balance payment.
Balance of your reservation, will be due four weeks before your arrival.
DISCLAIMER- Authentic Crete and the accommodation/ property owner do not accept any liability for any loss, damage, or additional expenses incurred by the client or any member of the client’s party regardless of the cause.
The property owner and/or his agent does not accept liability for any injury, death, loss, inconvenience or damage, alteration, delay or cancellation of the booking as a result of war, threat of war, riot or civil strife, terrorist activity (threatened or actual), natural disaster, fire, sickness, weather conditions, action at an airport or port by any government or public authority, technical problems relating to transport and airport regulations caused by technical, mechanical or electrical breakdowns or with the client’s accommodation or other circumstances as amounting to “force majeure” or Acts of God or other similar events beyond the property owner’s control. In Addition the owner and/or agent of the villa is not responsible for any physical injuries caused to the customers during their stay at the property. The properties “Villas” are not official tourist structures or hotels. Rather, they are private homes. Being such, they do not have standards or categories recognized internationally, but instead reflect in their architecture and furnishings the local traditions and personal taste of the owners. Customers must accept differences in the properties, be them architectural or cultural, relative to their own homes.
It is therefore, highly recommended that the customers purchase comprehensive travel insurance prior to their trip.
2. EXTERNAL MAINTENANCE-The owner or his/her representative have, if necessary, free access to the property for essential maintenance purposes (garden, swimming pool, etc).
3. Breakages/damages: Customer agrees that any damage/breakage caused by his party, will be paid for, to the owner of the villa.
3. Complaints: Your holiday enjoyment is of prime importance to us. In the event that you have cause for complaint whilst on holiday you must immediately report the matter to our representative at the Villa or your agent (details of which you are given) so that we have the opportunity to resolve the matter on the spot. Until we are aware of a problem or complaint, we cannot begin to resolve it.
4. Personal Insurance: All our clients-tenants are required to have taken out personal insurance to cover all eventualities. (Personal travel insurance, life, accident and sickness, damages to the property).
5. Conditions: When accepting your booking, it will be understood that you are agreeing to the Booking Conditions on behalf of all members of your party.
Statement of client-tenant:
I have read and understood and we agree to accept and abide by the terms and conditions of bookings as detailed on behalf of all persons of whom booking is made and I confirm that I am authorized to act on their behalf.
6. In the event of controversy arising from the booking and property rental, only the Chania Crete Courts can deal with the matter. By confirming the booking, the customer implies that the Villa Rental Conditions have been understood and have thereby been accepted without reserve and without exception. If any of the conditions of this contract have become invalid, or were invalid or if in this contract these should be a gap, the other conditions cannot be contested.
7. Your Privacy:
As the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect across the European Economic Area on May 25, 2018, the law on data protection in Europe changed.
We have updated our policies and procedures to ensure we continue to offer the highest standards in data protection.
We would like to take this opportunity to confirm that we use your data only to serve your requests and send you information regarding your reservation or inquiry. To receive newsletters and updates from us, you need to subscribe to our newsletter from which you can opt out at any time.